Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun? No. Dangerous. Yes. Another Unlucky day.

Well,it may look REALLY fun. But it turns out, it was a very dizzy experience. Believe me,That's a dangerous helicopter. Here's the story...

... I was minding my Business, When the helicopter got my eye and I had an idea...


Then I got on top and... starting Screaming.


Then...I noticed you can moonwalk on it.



I started running ...


and it looked like everything was okay,so far...when...

I fell off!  Wait there's more!


I was falling...falling...falling down.... Then...



CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I landed inside a trashcan. :(


A trashy day. :(  Or a Trashy-UN-lucky day. :(

Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be a lucky bright new day.


Posted by hades 2 at 4:36pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that when commenting to leave your Comment followed by your Poptropican's Name. This way we'll know who's commenting. Remember,Safety First! (: