Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fortune? No. Cookie? Yes.

I got these Fortune cookies from a Chinese restaurant. I cracked them open. oops. It was wrong getting these. Need Proof? I'll show you them.





Let's Discuss that This is not a fortune. More like a cookie.

Next one, bad.




I Won't Help you. You're a cookie with a bad fortune!

3rd one. Badder.




I dare you to give me a good fortune!

#4. Even Badder than 3.




You will succeed if you give me a good fortune!

Last but not least. This is the worst one than any Cookie in the whole world.




Watch out for bad cookies with Fortunes that worst than witches.

What a UN-lucky day.For me,that is.


Posted by Hades 2 at 4:11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that when commenting to leave your Comment followed by your Poptropican's Name. This way we'll know who's commenting. Remember,Safety First! (: