Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The treasure hunt: book 1 of 3 chapter 1

Poseidon/fs: Are you sure? *looks around*
Giant penguin/Lone bones/alice: YES!!!
Poseidon/fs: um...ok... *picks apple off tree*
Zeus: WHO DARED PICKED AN ---- oh,hi brother
Poseidon/fs: hi...brother...what...are...you...doing...here?...
Zeus: oh just seeing who picked the golden apple. Did you pick it?
Poseidon/fs: yes?...
Zeus:HOW DARE YOU!
Poseidon/fs: but Gp told me!
Gp: No i didn't Lone bones told me!
Lone bones: But alice told me!
Alice: but those statues dared me!
Zeus: Curse those statues! *throws lightning bolts at them*
Zeus: *laughs* Now that's what I called funny! XD
Zeus: Here give me the apple and I will give you a paper in a bottle.
Poseidon/fs: *gives Zeus apple*
Zeus: *gives Poseidon a note in a  bottle*
Gp: what is it?
Zeus: um...a...a treasure hunt,yeah a treasure hunt! *grins*
Alice: um...ok?
Zeus: *disappears*
lone bones: uhhhh....that was odd...
Athena: look for the olive trees if you need my help. :)
gp: Athena?! Why are you---
Athena: *disappears*
Poseidon/fs: look an olive tree! *runs to tree*
Athena: you're journey begins at the river styx *disappears*
Poseidon/fs: Yep,that's in the underworld.
All: *gulps*
Poseidon/fs: let's use this touchscreen mirror Aphrodite gave me.
All: Ready or not here we come!!! :D

4 comments:

  1. xDDD That's hilarious, FS! I love it! Ps. It's Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.. On the next chapter, can you do a lot of stuff that i'm saying? -GP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, make sure you use the same characters on the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Remember that when commenting to leave your Comment followed by your Poptropican's Name. This way we'll know who's commenting. Remember,Safety First! (: