Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The treasure hunt: book 1 of 3 chapter 3

Gp: what in the world?! :O
Alice: Is that?...
Lone bones:Yep...hades
Hades: Giant Penguin did you put Cerburus to sleep?
Gp: NO! alice told me!
Alice: But lone bones told me!
Lone bones: But Poseidon told me!
Poseidon/fs:  *poofs out* But Athena told us!
Hades: Athena?! GRRRR!!!! Wait here!
Alice: Are we in trouble?
Hades: no, BUT Athena is!
Gp,Lone bones,alice,poseidon: *gasps*
Athena: *poofs out* Heed this lesson my uncle hades never learned, 4 powers combined can Defeat 1 *disappears*
Hades: Not if I could help it! *throws crown at Gp*
Gp: *throws crown at poseidon*
Poseidon/fs: *throws Crown at Alice*
Alice: *throws crown at Lone bones*
Lone bones: *throws crown at Cerburus*
Cerburus:*bites,chews and throws crown into the river styx*
Hades: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hades: *sobs* you can go past the underworld.
Alice: where to next?
Athena: *poofs out* The next step to finding your treasure,is to learn the fishes way to measure *disappears*
Lone Bones: Poseidon, I think you might know.
Poseidon/fs: Yep, And I must teach you.....
   To   be continued.......

1 comment:

Remember that when commenting to leave your Comment followed by your Poptropican's Name. This way we'll know who's commenting. Remember,Safety First! (: